There are two places that I always enjoy visiting and talking about whenever I return from my Cuba holidays. These are the eastern beach resort Holguin and the city of Havana.
These last holidays in Cuba were as usual excellent and full of new and constant adventures. This time I finally had the opportunity to go on a deep sea fishing tour; something I had been longing for years.
The hotels in the province of Holguin (known as the city of the parks) are all fantastic, but above all I have experienced great service and excellent facilities at all of them. The staff working at these hotels and their daily friendly approach makes any visitor want to repeat their stay once again.
This same treatment is clearly noticed also among the locals living in this eastern city. Holguin beaches are nice and the landscape, especially all around the Guardalavaca area, is a beautiful and relaxing complement to any holidaymaker, whatever their purpose of travel.
My time in Havana, although short, was still as exciting as before. This captivating city and its charming people, is always ready to impress any visitor like me, looking for relaxation, safety, a friendly ambience all day long, historical sites and lively nightlife. As in Holguin, I had one new experience in Havana. I spent about three hours riding around this magic city on a perfectly kept 1957 Chevrolet. That was a day to remember. I showed the pictures of this exotic escape to some of my workmates and now they are all interested in getting on a flight to Cuba and experiencing this tropical and friendly holiday destination.
- The best holidays! Our Cuba tour started in Holguin and ended in Havana
- Spectacular! Our Cuba tour started in Holguin and ended in Havana
- Friendly and professional service distinguishes Cuba holidays from most of the Caribbean escapes
- Top things to enjoy during twin-centre Cuba holidays in Havana and Cayo Coco
- My best traveller tips to truly enjoy Cuba holidays
- My eco-friendly Cuba holidays – an unforgettable experience to remember