Computer makes our lives very convenient. That’s indeed. In order to protect personal information, people are prone to set login passwords for their computers to prevent unauthorized access to their data. And now, here is the problem. What should you do when you forgot Windows password? Or how to remove Windows password without admin rights if there is no another available admin account in hand? Actually, there has already been a way. You can reinstall your Windows to erase and reset a new password for your computer. But you are going to lost everything stored on your computer. So, measure it. If there is not anything you care about, just do it.
But, if you have important files or programs and don’t want to lost them, here we’ll introduce two methods of removing Windows password without admin rights.
A password reset disk could really come in handy if you ever forgot Windows password.
The presice with this method is that you have created a password reset disk before the password is lost. Assuming that you have created it in advance, then you can use this method to reset Windows password easily. The step-by-step guide is on the way:
Step 1: If you enter the wrong password when you attempt to log on, Windows will display a message that the password is incorrect. Click OK to close the message box.
Step 2: Click Reset Windows Password, and then insert Windows password reset disk (or other removable media).
Step 3: Follow the steps in the Password Reset Wizard to create a new password.
Step 4: Log on with the new password.
After removing your forgotten Windows password and gain access to your computer, you can continue to set a new password to prevent others from accessing your computer. Then, keep your password reset disk in a safe But make sure to choose a password that’s easy to remember. What's more, you can also set a password hint for that.
Note: 1. It cannot be used to reset Windows password on another computer.
2. The password reset disk can be created on Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 etc, but can not be used in Windows Servers. So if you forgot password in Windows 7, it can also work.
- reset Windows 7 password,Windows 7 password recovery,forgot Windows 7 password
- password recovery Windows ,reset windows password,how to bypass windows password
- A Simple Guide To Create A Password Reset Disk in Windows 8
- Computer Repair: How to Reset Windows 8 Password
- 3 Tricks to Reset Windows 7 Password
- How to Unlock Computer if I Forgot Windows Password?