The Importance of physical activity with diet, People who are active generally have lower risk of degenerative diseases, especially cardiovascular disease, hypertension, stroke, osteoporosis and perhaps type II diabetes, which occurs in adults.Exercise also stimulates bone formation and inhibits bone loss. Bone mass in some areas of the skeleton is significantly higher in athletes than in sedentary people.
In childhood and adolescence, physical exercise can increase peak bone mass, very important to limit further bone loss in adults. In the pre and post menopause, exercise regularly performed may favor the maintenance of bone mass and reduce fracture risk in osteoporosis. The osteoporosis is a condition characterized by low bone density that increases the risk of bone fractures in some especially vulnerable. It occurs more frequently in women after menopause.
Physical exercise regularly also produces a greater sense of well being. Recent studies have highlighted the importance of physical activity in controlling anxiety, stress and improving self-esteem. The exercise has an antidepressant effect Physical activity, irrespective of its intensity, facilitates energy expenditure and therefore aid in reducing diet weight.
It also helps to maintain muscle mass (and the basal metabolic rate) that is always lost to a greater or lesser extent when performing restricted diets.
It is recommended that 30 to 60 minutes of some type of aerobic physical activity (moderate intensity helps burn more fat). We must find physical activities that are pleasant and can be done daily (walking briskly, taking the stairs instead of elevators, etc.). Avoiding those that involve a charge that in a few days will be difficult to do.
- The Importance Of Physical Activity With Diet.
- Today, Plenty Of Teens Lack Physical Activity And Physical Exercises!! Visit okbehealthy.com Today, plenty of teens lack physical activity and physical exercises, which results in slowing down of their metabolic processes. In order to maintain ourselves
- Having An Excellent Physical Exercise Workout Program!!
- Great!! How Your Physical Exercise And The Diet You Eat!!.
- Eating Habits Together With Physical Exercise Are In Conjunction…!!!
- Physical Fitness Encompasses Human Physical Skills, Let´s Check It Out!!