The stunning Damai Puri Resort and Spa in Sarawak, Borneo offers tranquil and peaceful surrounding for its guests and a number of secret scuba diving sites where diving enthusiasts can discover the wrecks of British and Japanese World War II ships.
Guests staying at the Damai Puri Resort and Spa on the tranquil island of Borneo will find themselves surrounded by breathtaking natural scenery comprising lush mountains and white sandy beaches with a chance to explore the thriving marine life of the sparkling azure waters during their break.
Tourist enjoying scuba diving holidays at the luxury resort will have the chance to discover the underwater delights of numerous secret scuba diving sites where the wrecks of British and Japanese World War II ships lie.
Scuba diving in Malaysia is not yet as popular as many other diving destinations which enable divers to explore uncrowded waters and unspoilt scuba diving sites with an array of colourful coral and thousands of species of fish.
Damai Puri Resort and Spa offers beautiful views of Satang Island, also known as Turtle Island, and guests can take a trip over and watch the green turtles come ashore to lay their eggs on the beaches between April and October each year. The island boasts pristine white sand beaches and warm waters perfect for scuba diving and snorkelling activities.
The idyllic resort is nestled on Damai Beach, just 30km from Kuching City in Sarawak, Malaysia. With 207 luxury rooms and suites offering private balconies overlooking the China Sea or the lush hills of Mount Santubong, guests will be treated to a tranquil environment during their relaxing break.
The resort has five restaurants offering local and international cuisine in elegant or casual surroundings. Guests can enjoy a la carte menus or al fresco dining with snacks and fresh smoothies by the pool.
The D'Puri Spa Village offers idyllic calming surroundings and a selection of revitalising and relaxing treatments for visitors. Treatments include facials, stone therapy, foot reflexology, manicures, Japanese Shiatsu and Balinese massages using a concoction of fragrant herbal oils and natural ingredients.
- Conrad Maldives Rangali Island resort offers special scuba diving holiday experiences for children
- Scuba diving holiday in the Caribbean inspires Canadian to turn local geocaching into a scuba diving adventure
- U.S. military veterans honoured with scuba diving holidays in the Caribbean island of Bonaire
- Bonaire Oceanfront Villa 9 Offers 25 Per Cent Discount off Scuba Diving Holidays
- Four Seasons Resorts Maldives offers Dive Discovery Package for scuba diving holidays this autumn
- Dive Bus Curacao Offers Free PADI Course for Scuba Diving Enthusiasts